10 years ago, business was great and gas prices were at a low. I had the opportunity to travel across country with my dog for six weeks, discovering the United States from New Hampshire to California and back. As of January 2012, I will have done another road trip… not across country, but here in my home state, New Hampshire... with the same camping gear, the same dog, but for a different purpose.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

... with no home to go to.  As you know, I started this project on a Federal holiday when businesses were closed, it made for a tough start living on the streets and finding a meal.  After many phone calls trying to seek resources on my own, I did discover 211 could be a handy number to have.  It's the New Hampshire Hotline and can help you find the resources you need when you are homeless or undergoing financial hardship.  Check it out, donate, and let those know who may need it.



Today I'm on a secret mission.  Today is classified.  Tomorrow I'll let you know.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/

    this could help people like the panhandler that was interviewed a phone to use

    ReplyDelete